Since the age of ten I have been a competitive endurance athlete. I’ve dabbled in cycling, triathlon, and mountain biking, and my true loves have always been Nordic skiing and running. With the help of elite level coaches, trainers, nutritionists, and other support staff from my time with the United States Biathlon Association (USBA,) US Ski &Snowboard Association (USSA,) and Dartmouth College, I’ve raced on the national and international stage, taking me all around the United States, into Canada, and to Europe.
For the past two years, my body has been in a state of healing. Read about my experience of Over-Training Syndrome.
I am elated to be able to race casually this winter, in Vermont’s VT Cup series. Follow the story on the blog.
Upcoming races include Vermont Cup Finals in Craftsbury, VT on Jan 20 and the Mansfield Nordic Club’s Skiathlon on Feb 27
VT Cup 1- Classic 10k @Prospect
VT Cup 2- Skate 10k @Craftsbury
VT Cu 3- Skate 10k @Woodstock
Some other recent race results
- 18th & 20th @ U.S. Nationals 20k Classic and Classic Sprint, respectively (Nordic)
- 1st and 2nd place @ SunnySide Challenge classic 5k and skate 10k (Nordic)
- 1st Place @ Scott Carlson Memorial 5k (running)
- 2nd Place @ Gatineau World Loppet Series 51K skate Feb. 2017 (Nordic skiing)
- 1st Place @ Eastern Cup race series, 10k skate and 5k skate Jan. 2017 (Nordic skiing)
- 1st Place @ Race Vermont Half Marathon Nov. 2016 (running)
- 2nd Place @ Great Adirondack Trail Run 12 mile mountain run Jun 2016 (running)