Remote services for clubs and team (available for Junior, Senior, & Master age athletes)
“We relied on Carly for weekly training log checks for our remote athletes as well as offering a skier-specific mobility session once a week for the entire winter to all athletes.
Carly provided our coaching staff with a very useful and concise summary of observations each week from the training logs that helped inform our coaching decisions. In mobility, our skiers connected well with Carly and really appreciated the depth of knowledge and attention she put into the individual athletes and into catering the program to fit the demands of the sport and the needs of the group.
Moreover, the ease of being able to switch from homework right into mobility or strength and right to dinner time really opened our eyes to the secondary benefits of well-executed remote programming! Thanks, Carly!“
-Hilary, Head Coach, Ford Sayre Nordic
- Training plan design for individual members or group workouts
- Private mobility and/or strength classes held on Zoom, or discounted team access to public classes
- Training log monitoring
- Special programming such as contests and race series. Check out this prior event as an example
- Group discounts for my pre-recorded Spenst class
In-person (available for Junior, Senior, & Master age athletes)
- Custom workouts or technique clinics to meet your team’s needs; one-time or recurring
- Wellness for Student Athletes: an interactive Yoga/ Q&A
To chat about whether these services will help your team thrive, or to find out if I am available in your area, contact me.